EYEKA 是一家資本額 377,927.70 歐元的有限公司
Registered under number 488 120 916 RCS Paris
Headquarters: 128 rue La Boétie 75008 Paris, France.
Phone number: +33 1 44 76 80 80
Director of Publication: M. François Pétavy, CEO of EYEKA.
EYEKA is bound by the French Law.
Amazon Web Services LLC
410 Terry Ave NorthSeattle,
WA 98109-5210, US
eÿeka and your private data
eÿeka has filed a declaration regarding the management of personal information on the eyeka.com website with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL). The controller and recipient of the personal details is eÿeka.
Pursuant to French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (loi relative à l'informatique, aux fichiers et aux libertés), modified by Act no. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, users of this website have a right to access, amend, rectify and delete their personal details via the online contact form available on the eÿeka Website or by writing to eÿeka, 79 rue la Boëtie 75008 Paris, France by providing a copy of both sides, front and back, of the national identity card or passport.
eÿeka collects and uses personal details (such as last name, first name, email address, post address, date of birth, internal identification code, payment terms) in order to provide the eÿeka service comprising of hosting content and organizing calls for entries; to carry out the management of the users including the payment of the users, the management of the contracts, invoices and accounting; to carry out market studies, in compliance with applicable law; for commercial statistics; to send solicitations; to contact the user in order to answer any questions the user may raise; to retain a trace of the exchanges and transactions carried out between eÿeka and the users.
Subject to the user's consent, eÿeka will share some details with third parties for prospection purposes. eÿeka will share the personal details (including first name, last name, postal address, Id or passport number and date of birth) of users selected as winners with the client having gained access to eÿeka's professional services in order to enable this client to exercise all of its rights under the rules of a call for entries.
Check out the "When do you want to receive our newsletter?" option within your "Edit preferences" page on the Website. When you are logged in to your account, you can access your "Edit preferences" page by clicking on your profile picture at the top of the screen.
From the "When do you want to receive our newsletter?" option you can tell us when you want to receive our newsletters and our notifications (For each new contest; As a weekly digest; Never). If you select "Never", this will immediately disable all newsletters, other than transactional account notifications.
It is also possible to unsubscribe from email newsletters and notifications (other than essential account notifications) at any time by clicking on the link at the end of each email.
When the user visits the eÿeka Website, eÿeka may record and store a "cookie" on the user’s computer, smartphone and tablet. For the following purposes:
- Identifying the user during each connection to the eÿeka Website and facilitating his/her access to the eÿeka Website;
- Personalizing the interface of the user account;
- Measuring the traffic of the eÿeka Services;
- Ascertaining the origin of the user.
Remove tracking cookies from eÿeka
Definition of the cookies
A cookie is a text file put down on the hard drive of the terminal of the user (computer, mobile phone or tablet) during the visit of a web site. It aims at collecting information relative to the browsing of the user and at sending him/her adapted services.
Cookies are managed by the browser of the user.
Setting up of the browser
User can decline to accept the Cookie by setting the browser to notify when the Cookie is received following instructions hereinafter and being aware that the refusal may affect the use of website.
Windows Internet Explorer 10 and Windows Internet Explorer 11
- Click on the "Tools" menu and select "Internet Options".
- Open the "Privacy" tab.
- In the "Settings" area - to disable cookies move the slider bar to "Block All Cookies" (at the top).
- Click OK.
- Click on the Firefox button ("Tools" menu in Windows XP) and then click "Options".
- Select the "Privacy panel".
- Set "Firefox will": to "Use custom settings for history".
- Check mark "Accept cookies from sites" to enable Cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
- Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored: Keep until "they expire" ou "I close Firefox" ou "ask me every time".
- Click OK to close the Options window.
- Click on the "Tools" menu
- Select "Options".
- Click the "Under the Bonnet" tab and locate the "Privacy" section, and choose the "Content settings" button.
- Click the "Cookie settings" tab and choose your preferred settings.
- Click on the Close button when you've finished.