Do you think bank branches are impersonal? Help Crédit Agricole reinvent a branch that feels like home!
The Crédit Agricole is a modern and leading bank, founded on cooperative and mutual values, offering both online & offline experience.
They have an extensive local presence, in urban and rural areas. The branch is central in the customer relationship. The branches offer not only a physical closeness to customers and communities but also a space where bankers participate in the local economic development, with responsibility and solidarity. In a region like central France, 1 out of 2 individuals and 3 out of 5 companies are Crédit Agricole clients. 100 % of the deposits are reinvested locally, having a direct benefit for the local community.
The world is dramatically and constantly changing and people are constantly moving away from branches because they are more and more frustrated about the services offered, ability of advisors to listen and understand their needs, delivering tailor-made advices. Technology can’t solve this, but rather a more human and emotional experience is expected.
Crédit Agricole wants to keep as their main asset and differentiation a human dimension and a spirit of solidarity. In this context Crédit Agricole has a role to play to reinvent the branch. If you could create YOUR branch of the future, what would the whole experience look like?
Staying true to the values of solidarity and local grounding, tell us stories of what experience your branch will provide, in the future.
The idea is to imagine a branch where customers will feel like home.
Given that on-line finance is quicker to use, easier to reach and always open, what can branches offer to their customers that is not based on technology but still provides great service and takes good care of customers?
You can think of new services or products that are related to finance but not only! Crédit Agricole wishes to understand your expectations and desires regarding the evolution of branches.
Ideas should not be 100 % technology-oriented, but they can use internet or mobile devices if needed. If technology helps providing a better service, then it’s fine. Above all, your idea must be true to the bank’s uniqueness which is: solidarity and local grounding.
Entries must include: visuals, text and a title.
To help you craft your idea, here’s a list of questions you can think of:
- What ideas can you think of to help Crédit Agricole increase the quality of customer interaction?
- What disruptive and non-technological experiences can Crédit Agricole offer?
- What can be created inside the brand to get closer to customers and truly help them achieve what they want?
- What commitment can the bank take in order to build customer loyalty to the branch?
- What would happen during the face-to-face in-branch interactions?
Think about things such as: welcoming clients in the branch, giving them the advice they need, providing financial education, organizing events, putting people in contact with one another, etc.
A good idea: a solution that explains how the advisor welcomes you when you come to the branch. How does he contact you? How does he interact? How does he provide his advice?
Another good idea: it takes place in the branch of Clermont-Ferrand (a city in France). There is a room where local creators or entrepreneurs come and introduce their products to the local community. Each week, someone comes and gives a short conference about what they do, the products they create or the business they run. Local associations could come too and present their actions.
A bad idea: A big touch screen where customers interact with advisors who are not located in the same place. Anything too technology-driven that is not grounded locally and not leveraging solidarity.
- #1 獎金 € 3,000
- #2 獎金 € 1,500
- #3 獎金 € 500
Presentations. (4 pages max. PDF only)
Your idea needs to tell a story. We’d like to understand why you think your branch of the future will help Crédit Agricole maintain a strong and close relationship with people. Awards will go to the most innovative solutions, while staying true to the bank’s values.
- When it was created in 1861 Crédit Agricole was the bank of the farmers. Since then Crédit Agricole has changed to become a leading universal bank, for anyone: private customers, professionals, businesses and local authorities, both in France and internationally.
- Your idea must include: at least one visual, text and a title.
- You can use Crédit Agricole’s logo, provided in the toolkit.
- Entries are accepted in English, French.
- 若你有使用到不屬於你自己的創作內容 (音樂、照片、設計等內容)，請在你的媒體描述說明中註明，不管你所使用到的音樂和/或圖片是否為自己創作，請提供授權連結證明你有這些內容的使用權利。