Grab a camera and encourage love struck viewers to be bold this Valentine’s by showing off your edgy romantic moves!
Being bold and voicing your crush to the opposite sex can be rewarding – you get the girl and live happily ever after, etc. It all starts with a small question… But there’s a reason why they call it “crush”, there’s a chance you’ll get squashed. That’s why finding the courage to ask is the hardest part.
Closeup toothpaste stands for bringing people closer and they are challenging you to make “Your Boldest Move” to ask your crush or partner out for Valentine's (and film it of course). You can choose your move from our list or make up your own.
We want you to create a video that presents your act of edginess. We are looking for authentic entries that will surprise and exhilarate the viewers so don’t worry about quality; you can even make the video with your camera phone or a camcorder.
Well, what are you waiting for? Lonesome hearts are counting on you to bring them closer to the ones they love, do something they can’t resist to imitate!
Make Cupid proud by choosing a passionate act, grabbing a camera and showing-off your bold move
Create an inspiring & aspirational entry that will really connect with the audience. They should realize that the bolder the move, the closer you get. It should be romantic but not cheesy. Remember that it’s not easy to have the nerve to act; your entry should depict the tactics and the benefits of the bold deed.
You can choose a bold move from our list below or you can make up a new one:
- The Mob Mania: Enlist an army of friends to perform a flash mob stunt to ask your crush out for Valentine's. The bigger the mob, the bolder your move!
- The Racy Role-play: Dress up as your crush’s favorite cartoon character/super hero/rock star and ambush them at school or work with a Valentine’s Day invitation. The crazier your costume, the bolder your move!
- The Sweet Serenade: Serenade to your crush in public to ask him or her out for Valentine's. The more impressive your performance, the bolder your move!
- The Real Find: Ask your crush out on Valentine’s Day with an invitation that is disguised as a MISSING PERSON campaign. The cheekier your message, the bolder your move!
- The Foodie Fiesta: Play around with food to send your crush a delicious Valentine’s Day invite! The more drool-worthy your message, the bolder your move!
- The High Flier: Show your crush love is in the air with a Valentine’s Day invite attached to flying object(s) - balloons, kites, drones… you choose. The more creative your stunt, the bolder your move!
- The Surprise Gift: Show your crush your love with a surprise gift or gesture. The more original your surprise, the bolder your move!
Your video should show your heroic Valentine’s move. It should get others inspired to be just as daring and going after their own dream Valentine’s date. Make it genuine - in the story, the action you take, the response of the person and the creative style.
Make sure your entry is dynamic and engaging. Keep it to the point, nothing too long and boring. Ideally you’ll become this Valentine’s Day hero and help viewers move from lonely to edgy to lovey-dovey.
- #1 獎金 € 1,500
- #2 獎金 € 1,000
- #3 獎金 € 1,000
- #4 獎金 € 750
- #5 獎金 € 750
Video – 2 min max (you can make it shorter, keep it dynamic and engaging), quality is not an issue (you can use a phone camera or camcorder).
We are looking for authentic entries that will surprise and exhilarate the viewers so don’t worry about quality; you can even make the video with your camera phone or camcorder. The winning entry is funny, cheeky, eccentric, surprising, daring and confident. Make sure to capture the emotion of the surprised or stunned. Opt for cool rather than cheesy as it should make the viewer feel good and romantic but don’t be kitsch and exaggerated.
- Please submit entries in English or in Vietnamese with English subtitles.
- You can choose the act from our list or you can make up a new one.
- Please no vulgarity, nudity or life-threatening ideas.
- You need to start the video with an opening about how Closeup challenged you to make your boldest move & what you challenge is (you don’t have to talk about the brand or product throughout your video) .
- Please avoid these creative styles: gothic, loud, childish, kitsch, complicated.
- 若你有使用到不屬於你自己的創作內容 (音樂、照片、設計等內容)，請在你的媒體描述說明中註明，不管你所使用到的音樂和/或圖片是否為自己創作，請提供授權連結證明你有這些內容的使用權利。