Can you bring KITKAT up a notch?
No two individuals are the same – so why should their breaks be? Everyone takes breaks in different ways – from breaks that release you from the hectic pace of life to breaks that prepare you for whatever is next. However you break, a little treat can make those breaks even better – and that’s where KITKAT comes in. That crispy wafer covered in creamy, delicious chocolate – it’s the perfect pause button.
Your job is to bring KITKAT up a notch. We need you to take that delightful chocolate bar and make it worth paying more for – either by enhancing the product, packaging or entire break experience. Make that experience even more worth savoring or sharing with a loved one.
Give break-seekers a more special break using your creativity and innovative spark.
Your idea should enhance the ritual of taking a break – whether alone or with others.
Give KITKAT a twist that would make breaks even more special.
Your entry should connect with hard-working, mid-high earning individuals (35+) who are looking for better breaks in their busy lives. Make sure your idea upgrades their experience, puts a smile on their faces and helps make their break a little more exciting. Think of unique ways of enhancing their special moments – whether these are spent alone or with friends and family. You can suggest…
- A new, more unique flavor, texture or sensorial experience
- Unique packaging solutions for individuals or to share, that are either functional or that enhance the break moment
- Anything that will boost their experience with KITKAT and take their breaks to the next level
Please avoid simple, over-used clichés (such as adding some gold to the package or over-used descriptions of flavors, like Vanilla Bean). Surprise us with clever ideas that would appeal to our break-seekers and make them feel like their break just got a whole lot better.
Example – KITKAT Feuillantine boxes: Crispy KITKAT wafer, covered with the perfect blend of milk and dark chocolate infused with crunchy crepe flakes. With its unique taste and texture, each bite-sized piece is individually wrapped and sold in a box of 20 – perfect to enjoy alone or share with friends and family.
Bad idea - anything unexciting and boring: adding a gold foil to the existing package to make it look fancy. This idea is weak as it’s small and only addresses the design (in a very tacky and expected way). Make sure you give a big idea that covers at least 2 aspects of KITKAT (flavor/package/different way of breaking the fingers/experience).
- #1 獎金 € 3,000
- #2 獎金 € 2,000
- #3 獎金 € 1,000
- #4 獎金 € 1,000
- #5 獎金 € 500
PDF Presentation (text with/without images) – 5 pages max.
KITKAT is looking for inspiration for their new premium line. If your entry displays uniqueness, originality, creativity and relevance to our breakers, you might find your idea giving people everywhere a more exciting break (and in your supermarket - you’ll make Mum proud) – so enjoy a KITKAT break and then get to work!
- Please submit entries in English
- Please don't submit ideas that suggest only a flavor change (give a full solution)
- Please include the KITKAT logo on the package. Download here.
- You MUST use chocolate and wafers as the base of your idea (existing KITKAT)
- Please don’t use alcohol as part of the new flavor
- Please don’t suggest flavors that are really specific to a certain geographical area (green tea, wasabi, curry, etc.)
- Please avoid stereotyped premium cues, such as edible gold foil, luxury alcohol
- 若你有使用到不屬於你自己的創作內容 (音樂、照片、設計等內容)，請在你的媒體描述說明中註明，不管你所使用到的音樂和/或圖片是否為自己創作，請提供授權連結證明你有這些內容的使用權利。