Capture a story of closeness to celebrate “CARE” with NIVEA
Our skin is our interface between our soul and the world. Not only does it protect us, but it reflects emotions and it “tells” our lives. Created more than 100 years ago, NIVEA is one of the most trusted and loved skin care brand. NIVEA believes in: “Different skin, different needs”. This is why it is committed to bring the perfect skin care to anyone, regardless of age, skin type and skin tone. For many people around the world, the smell of NIVEA and the cream tin is connected to childhood memories.
NIVEA wants to celebrate the value of human relationships, the special moment that connects us together and calls all photographers to tell stories of closeness.
Submit high-quality, authentic and original images that tell stories of closeness between people and get a chance to be featured on NIVEA’s Facebook pages.
People (most preferably women) looking at your images should almost feel the closeness and the contact. They should feel good and moved by your images, and would want to share them with their own loved ones.
NIVEA has over 13 million fans on Facebook, so it’s your chance to spread some joy! If you want to be featured, you shall create heartwarming or exciting stories.
Some themes can help you find inspiration. They are: closeness, care, protection, natural confidence and love.
Because NIVEA is interested to see your own interpretations of these themes, your image must be original and has been taken by you.
It must include a simple headline on your photo.
There are some guidelines to respect in order to fit into NIVEA’s world. Read carefully the guidelines sections.
You need to use the template downloadable from the toolkit (see Guidelines)
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
The themes that NIVEA embodies -closeness, care, protection, natural confidence and love- can help you be inspired. You can also think about your own story and the people you love. What links you to them? In what moments do you feel the most connected? How do you tell your love? What’s the most precious thing you share? What did you learn from them?
A nice photo could show two twins sisters. They are around 40 years old and are splashing water to each other. The whole feeling of the photo is joyful and optimistic as you see these playful ladies that enjoy each other so much. The headline could say: “Sisters always share.”
Another photo could show a baby girl in the arms of a very old man. He is cradling her so gently that you feel the love when you look at the picture. The headline says : “Look at the future in the eyes.”
Here are visual examples of how it could look like:
- #1 獎金 € 4,000
- #2 獎金 € 2,500
- #3 獎金 € 2,000
- #4 獎金 € 1,000
- #5 獎金 € 500
Only entries that respect the guidelines will be accepted.
NIVEA will award winners that create the most beautiful images, those that tell the most true and heart-warming stories.
- To know about the world of NIVEA, you can watch this video
- Download the toolkit and use the template to create your entry. Entries that don’t use the template will be rejected.
- The NIVEA Logo or a NIVEA product should be featured in the photo.
- Only real people should be in the image. Skin should look natural. No models, nor animals.
- Not too many objects should be in the picture, people are the focus.
- No images with filters or special-vintage effects.
- Colors used are mostly blue, white and skin tones.
- The headline appears in white and it uses the fonts provided in the toolkit.
- Only photographs, made with cameras. No illustrations or graphic design elements should be added in the image.
- The photos are designed for Facebook, so they should be in 2048x2048 pixels.
- Text should be in English, French, Spanish, Russian or Chinese. Please add your headline into the media description too.
- 若你有使用到不屬於你自己的創作內容 (音樂、照片、設計等內容)，請在你的媒體描述說明中註明，不管你所使用到的音樂和/或圖片是否為自己創作，請提供授權連結證明你有這些內容的使用權利。